Cardiopulmonary - Cardiac Catheterization
- Department Service:
- Department Main Phone Number:
- Department Fax Number:
- Service Days & Hours of Operation:
- Description of Service:
Cardiac Catheterizations are performed by Dr. Paul G. Meadows, MD, FACC, and Dr. Howard Sherman, MD, FACC. A cardiac cath is a special type of x-ray for the cardiologist to image the heart and vessels.
Scheduling an Appointment/Procedure:
- Scheduling Telephone Number:
- Days & Hours to Schedule Appointments/Procedures:
- Pre-Procedure/Test - Patient Preps:
Patients are scheduled to see the Cardiologist prior to having a cardiac catheterization.
- Accreditations/Unique Aspects:
Board Certified Cardiologist