The Center for Breast Care at Southern Maine Health Care
When developing our Center for Breast Care, we talked with breast cancer survivors and asked them to tell us about their experiences and ultimately what they viewed as the best possible breast care. The result is SMHC’s Center for Breast Care – a breast care experience designed by women, for women.
- Centralized care, from diagnosis and surgery to radiology and oncology, the SMHC Center for Breast Care offers a coordinated, multi-disciplinary approach to cancer care;
- A personal guide to help you through the breast care experience;
- A highly experienced breast care surgical specialist;
- A Fellowship trained breast imaging Specialist using leading edge diagnostic technology;
- Prompt answers, respect for privacy, and one-on-one attention;
- A compassionate staff of top-notch medical professionals who specialize in breast care and take the time to listen;
- A relaxed, friendly, comfortable atmosphere for the patient, family members or companions; and
- The resources you need, when you want them.
Find what you want and what you need, close to home, at SMHC’s Center for Breast Care.
Call us at (207) 283-7848